Denplan is the UK's leading dental payment plan specialist, Denplan has over 6,500 member dentists and around 1.7 million patients across the country. Denplan is part of Simplyhealth, the UK's biggest cash plan provider and a major player in the private health insurance and mobility markets. Simplyhealth believes in helping people access affordable healthcare and delivering excellent personal customer service.
Denplan are committed to supporting a preventive approach to private dental care and their payment plans help patients to stop dental problems before they start.
With the very best oral health advice, up-to-date dental knowledge and the latest innovative techniques, our dentists and our practice team will work with you so that you can enjoy healthy teeth and gums for life.
Denplan Payment Plans:
Denplan offers a variety of dental payment plans to help you budget for your dental care and tailored to your needs.
Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance).
Benefits of Denplan Care include:
- Monthly payment dependent on status of your mouth.
- Four bands, average cost is between £16 and £40 per month
- Covers all dentists’ and hygienists’ time for the year.
- Excludes laboratory costs for crowns & bridges
- Emergency worldwide cover, including sports injuries
Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
Benefits of Denplan Essentials include:
- Monthly payment dependent on basic need; 5 levels of cover
- All levels of cover include 2 examinations & 2 x-rays per year plus various hygienist options, prices starting at £9.50 per month.
- Minimum 10% discount on the practice private fees for all other treatment required during the year.
- Emergency worldwide trauma cover
Call us on 01244 351755, or click here for Appointments. With some basic contact details and an indication of your preferred days and times, our receptionist will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.