If you think you need urgent treatment, please contact us as soon as possible. We aim to see acute emergencies within 24 hours but we do have only a limited number of emergency treatment appointments for NHS patients. Should you wish to be seen at a time that is more convenient for you then we will be happy to see you on a private basis.
You may need urgent treatment if you have:
- toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
- a permanent tooth being knocked out
- bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
Should you require urgent treatment or advice outside of normal working hours then please contact the practice and our automated telephone system will be able to provide you with details of out of hours care.
Call us on 01244 351755, or click here for Appointments. With some basic contact details and an indication of your preferred days and times, our receptionist will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.