At Vicars Cross Dental we offer a range of treatments to help you achieve and maintain the best dental health possible and to give you the bright, white, straight smile you’ve always wanted. Dentistry is no longer just a case of filling and extracting teeth, as it was for many years. Nowadays many people turn to cosmetic dentistry, or ‘aesthetic dentistry', as a way of improving their appearance, much as they would use cosmetic surgery or even a new hairstyle. The treatments can be used to straighten, lighten, reshape and repair teeth.
Cosmetic Services we offer include:
- Tooth whitening - achieve up to 6 shades whiter in an hour with our in-surgery Zoom whitening or whiten at home with our home whitening kits
- Tooth brightening with Airflow stain removal system
- Metal free, tooth coloured fillings, crowns, bridges and veneers
- Cosmetic, flexible dentures
- Invisalign and Inman Orthodontics
- Facial rejuvenation with wrinkle relieving injections and Dermal fillers
Please note that cosmetic services are NOT available under NHS arrangements.Call us on 01244 351755, or click here for Appointments. With some basic contact details and an indication of your preferred days and times, our receptionist will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.