Vicars Cross Dentist ChesterWelcome to our Practice. Established in 2000 by Chris Illingworth a Chester Dentist, the practice has grown steadily into a seven surgery family practice where you and your family are assured of high quality, preventative dental treatment, accessibility and choice – in a comfortable, caring and relaxed environment. We focus on you and your needs as our priority.
We aim to exceed your expectationsFundamentally an NHS practice based in Chester, we also offer private and cosmetic dental care options as part of a comprehensive range of treatments. Our services are:
- High Quality - Your teeth are our priority
- Prevention – To minimise your future dental treatment.
- Accessibility – Within the community
- Full range of dental treatments – We can cater for any problem.
- Friendly and Caring – Enjoy your stress-free visit.
- The Right Treatment For You – Listening to your needs.
- Affordable Dental Treatment – Payment options to suit you.
If you are looking for a Chester Dentist, call us on 01244 351755, or click here for Appointments. With some basic contact details and an indication of your preferred days and times, our receptionist will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.
• In the community
• Free Parking
• Disabled access
• Onsite parking for disabled
• No Waiting Lists
• Emergency appointments daily
• NHS Chester Dentist
• Modern surgeries
• Latest equipment
• Email Correspondence
• SMS TEXT Reminders
• Highest standards of Infection and contamination control
• Preventive Dental Unit
• Fluoride varnish
• Fissure Sealants
• Cancer Screening
• Smoking cessation
• Skill Mix
• NHS, Private or a combination of both• Dentists
• Oral Health Educators